Tuesday 11 November 2014

About Me

Hi I am Sarah-Jane, but you can call me Sarah. I am currently living and teaching English in Bangkok, Thailand. I've always loved writing, food, travelling and fashion, and figured this is the perfect way for all my passions to collide.

I am a dreamer who has big ideas and high hopes for my future. I am on a constant journey of learning more about myself and finding out what I want to spend the rest of my days doing. I love to express my own opinions and talk to strangers, and I believe that kindness given is kindness shared.

I feel that blogging and writing is an important way of connecting to others in this great big world we live in. This is the inner workings of my mind on a computer screen for all to see. Please feel free to drop me a message, ask a question or just have a look.

I am 23, I am a Leo, I am in love and I am happy.

Welcome to my world x


Email- sarahlait8@gmail.com


Tumblr- She Thinks Like Me

              
Twitter- @sarah_lait


Facebook Pagewww.facebook.com/shethinkslikeme


Instagram- @sarahstumpie


Pinterest- shethinkslikeme/ Sarah-Jane Lait


No comments :

Post a Comment